Cell Care is committed to providing the highest level of service to our clients. From our first point of contact, through to the collection, storage and potential release of a baby's stem cells, we are committed to exceeding our clients' expectations.
Cell Care is committed to:
- Providing clients with clear, balanced information on cord blood and tissue banking to ensure expected parents are well informed of their options
- Providing clients with the latest information on advances in cellular therapies by email and on the Cell Care Facebook page
- Answering clients' questions swiftly and precisely
- Being completely transparent about the costs of storing cord blood and tissue with Cell Care
- Ensuring that complete client confidentiality is preserved
- Working with the client's medical team to ensure the cord blood and tissue collection is as effective as possible
- Keeping our clients informed of progress in the transportation, processing, testing and storage of their baby's stem cells
- Putting in place safeguards for the stored cells for the duration of the client contract
- Subject to regulatory approval, releasing samples at the request of a client's medical professional in a timely manner
We believe that our integrity and credibility as a company are integral to this commitment. As part of our continuous improvement, we welcome feedback from each client so that we may understand how we may improve.